1. AIM OF EDUCATION: Education is a continuous and creative process. Its aim is to develop the capacities latent in human nature and to coordinate their expression for the enrichment and progress of society, by equipping children with spiritual,moral and material knowledge.
2. WHAT IS EDUCATION: Within this creative process, it is possible to achieve an essential harmony between faith and reason through an approach to education that encourages the free investigation of all reality and trains the mind to recognize truth,irrespective of its origin.
3.EDUCATION SHOULD HELP SELF DISCOVERY: Education should lead to the discovery and perfection of one's capabilities and install a commitment to serve the best interests of the community and the world as a whole.
4. EDUCATION FOR SOCIAL CHANGE: At certain moments in history, EDUCATION must also act as a powerful instrument for profound social transformation.
5. SERVICE UNLOCKS CAPACITY: The realization that is chiefly service to humanity and dedication to the unification of mankind that unlock individual capacity and release creative powers latent in human nature. 'Amongst the greatest of all great services that can be possibly, rendered by a man to almighty God, is the EDUCATION of children.
6. CULTIVATE VIRTUES AND SKILLS: Human beings are inherently noble, and the purpose of EDUCATION is to cultivate such attributes, skills virtues and qualities as will enable them to contribute their share to the building of an ever advancing civilization.
7. DIGNITY AND DECISION MAKING: Let us try to explore the field of education and attain the goal of education, which is none other than the "Establishment of Divine Civilization" through proper EDUCATION of children.